- We provide our pupils with an exciting, rich curriculum involving a wide ranging experiences linked to our local environment and the wider world
- We ensure children feel confident, safe and secure so that they are able to experiment with their learning
- We value the contributions of all members of our schools communities, responding positively, rewarding and celebrating together
- We provide a stimulating and varied environment which pupils have a say in, and enjoy; where their curiosity, ability to question, think and argue rationally is fostered
- We encourage children to understand the way they learn, the purpose of learning and its relevance to the real world and their future
- We foster sensitivity, tolerance, understanding and responsibility within our schools communities and within our multi- cultural society
- We provide opportunities for pupils to develop creatively, emotionally, physically, morally and spiritually.
- We foster a healthy lifestyle by developing understanding and encouraging good practice